Setting up netgear wireless router with Airtel modem Beetel 220BX.
Connect all the cables in router and modem according to manual
- type 192.168.1.1 in browser addressbar.
- Login using your username and password. Defaults are admin and password.
- Click on LAN in the left screen.
- Click on disable DHCP server and save settings
- Now click on WAN.
- There will be a service called PPPoE in right pane . Click on Edit.
- Select Bridge Mode. follow the instructions and save the settings and reboot the modem
- Turn off ur pc ,router and modem
- Switch on the modem first than turn on your computer.
- Open the wireless router configuration page by typing ur router's IP. Default is 192.168.1.1 ,Login using ur username and password, which must be admin and password
- Your connection will be detected as PPPoE. Put your airtel username and password Configure your wireless settings
- Congratulations your router Setup is complete.