So u want to access any site which is blocked in ur office ,here are few tips to bypass firewalls and restrictions and accessing blocked websites
- You can try typing the IP address instead of the URL in the address bar. But if the ISP software maps the IP address to the web server (reverse DNS lookup), the website will remain blocked.
- Use a URL redirection service like tinyurl.com or snipurl.com. This sometimes work as the address in the the url box remain the redirect or spoofed url and can bypass the site name keywords
- Enter the URL in Google or Yahoo search and then click the cached page. To retrieve the page more quickly from Google's cache, click "Cached Text Only" while the browser is loading the page from cache.See cached version of this blog , click here
- Using google translation service as a proxy, using google translation service u may access the bolcked sites sometime as well Try like this http://www.google.com/translate?langpair=enen&u=amitjainonline.blogspot.com
- U can also look for web based proxy sites which are not blocked , they are really good for accessing blocked sites , just google for "web based proxy" and u'll find several proxy web sites
- Another option is bit complicated, u can use http tunnel to access blocked site for this http://www.http-tunnel.com/html/ Go to this site and download the http-tunnel software